English level: Beginner
A two-year course, starting with listening and speaking and introducing the written word in the second year.
- An effective, story-based methodology.
- Songs, puzzles, colouring and drawing activities to involve students actively in learning.
- A cross-curricular focus to develop learning skills across the curriculum.
- Stickers to reinforce vocabulary in an enjoyable way.
- Attractive new culture and festival pages.
- Take-home English activities to encourage parental involvement.
- Masks, puppets and storycards to extend story-telling activities.
- iTools resource disk with digital classroom resources, worksheet builder, and test builder.
- Teacher's Resource Books with materials to support mixed-ability classes.