A new edition of this ever popular course for young beginners - now available at three levels.
New Chatterbox brings this much loved series up-to-date with brand-new content reflecting changes in teaching practice and an increase in cross-cultural awareness. The core syllabus, structure, and approach remain the same. The new Starter level makes the course ideal for complete beginners.
- New Captain Shadow stories, with story exploitation pages in the Activity Book for each episode.
- 'My World' pages in the Pupil's Book feature life in the English-speaking world.
- 'My World' pages in the Activity Book offer cross-cultural comparison and creative projects.
- Assessment section in the Teacher's Book containing progress tests and a self-assessment portfolio.
- Communicative games allow children to review key language.
- Festival-based activities and class plays extend language skills.